Medical Marijuana Card in Escondido, California. How To Get Medical Cannabis Card in Escondido. Qualifications and Requirements, visit MMJ Doctors, for a MMJ Card online
Visit our Escondido mmj cards doctors for MMJ Evaluations Fees
Our licensed Escondido doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, will by no means turn you away from receiving the amazing benefits that medical marijuana has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our Escondido clinics, you’ll obtain a Escondido mmj card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
Hours of Operation:
on call daily
Phone Number: 1-831-454-6257
How to Qualify for Mmj Card in Escondido, California
- You must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.
- You must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis.
- You must be 18 years of age or, if under 18, be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from a state licensed physician stating you will benefit from the medicinal use of cannabis.
What Ailments Can Be Treated with 420 Evaluations online?
Under California’s medical marijuana law, patients may be recommended marijuana for the following conditions:
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Chronic Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Sleep Problems
- View Complete list of Medical Marijuana uses