How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card Online in Oakland, California
Visit our Oakland Medical Marijuana Cards doctors for 420 Evaluations
Our licensed Oakland medical marijuana doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, can help you understand the amazing benefits that Oakland medical marijuana card has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our Oakland medical marijuana evaluations center online, you’ll obtain a Oakland medical marijuana card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
How to Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Oakland, California
- You must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.
- You must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis.
- You must be 18 years of age or, if under 18, be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from a state licensed physician stating you will benefit from the medicinal use of cannabis. Then get a 420 evaluations oakland
What Ailments Can Be Treated with a Oakland Medical Marijuana Card?
Under California’s medical marijuana law, patients may be recommended marijuana for the following conditions:
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Chronic Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Sleep Problems
- View Complete list of Medical Marijuana uses