How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card Online in Oakland, California
Visit our Oakland Medical Marijuana Cards doctors for 420 Evaluations
Our licensed Oakland medical marijuana doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, can help you understand the amazing benefits that Oakland medical marijuana card has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for medical cannabis at our oakland medical marijuana evaluations center online, you’ll obtain an Oakland MMJ card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get your medical card today!
How to Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Oakland, California
- You must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.
- You must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis.
- You must be 18 years of age or, if under 18, be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from a state licensed physician stating you will benefit from the medicinal use of cannabis. Then get a 420 evaluations oakland
What Ailments Can Be Treated with a Oakland Medical Marijuana Card?
Under California’s medical marijuana law, patients may be recommended marijuana for the following conditions:
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Chronic Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Sleep Problems
- View Complete list of Medical Marijuana uses
How do I setup an appointment to see a doctor at your clinic?
Setting up an appointment is easy! go to: Get My Medical Marijuana Rec today and fill out the form and team will be right with you!.
Do I need to be referred to your clinic by another physician?
Absolutely not! Our medical marijuana physicians can and will evaluate anyone who feels that they can benefit from a medical cannabis card.
Can you tell me the process of getting a medical cannabis evaluation?
When you fill out the medical history form along with some additional documents and disclosures at Get My Cannabis Rec Today – our team gets back to you – Speak to the medical marijuana card doctor – The interview usually lasts about 10 minutes. After the interview is completed you will be given your recommendation. That’s all there is to it!
What do I need to bring to my visit?
Please bring in your Driver’s license or state ID card showing that you are a resident of the state. Patients are strongly encouraged to bring in medical records or old prescription bottles with their name on them. In some cases, exceptions can be made for patients who do not have access to or have lost their documentation.
Do I have to pay the evaluation fee if I do not receive a marijuana recommendation?
No. If the physician does not approve you, you do not have to pay any fees. In other words, you only pay the evaluation fee if you are approved for the medical marijuana card.
Do I have to be at least 18 to be a patient?
Will there be any privacy issues with respect to having a state–issued medical marijuana card?
No. Your doctor’s visit is protected under the privacy laws of HIPPA and thus nobody will know that you are a patient but you (or anyone you show your MMIC ID to!)