Get your Sacramento Medical Marijuana Card Online in CA – No Hassle, Fast, Easy
Our licensed Sacramento medical marijuana doctors, who specialize in cannabinoid medicine, can help you get a Sacramento medical marijuana card to access the amazing benefits that medical marijuana has to offer you in the case that you qualify from our trusted evaluations. Right after qualifying for Sacramento mmj cards, you’ll obtain a Sacramento mmj card that will help qualify you to purchase medical marijuana at a certified dispensary or collective. Get a your medical card today!
How to Qualify for Medical Marijuana Cards in Sacramento, California
- You must be a California Resident with a valid California I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a California I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.
- You must obtain legitimate medical records or documentation from your primary care physician describing their diagnosis.
- You must be 18 years of age or, if under 18, be accompanied by a parent or guardian to get a Sacramento mmj card.
- You must obtain a medical marijuana card recommendation from a state licensed physician stating you will benefit from the medicinal use of cannabis. Then you can get your CA MMIC card.
What Ailments Can Be Treated with a Sacramento mmj card?
Under California’s medical marijuana law, patients may be recommended marijuana for the following conditions:
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Chronic Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Sleep Problems
- View Complete list of Medical Marijuana uses
Getting a 420 Evaluation Online is Easy
Due to the undulating status of legal medical marijuana in Sacramento, businesses seem to be reticent to keep MMJ-related businesses alive in the city – patients should most def have a Sacramento mmj card. The dispensary ban and ban on medical marijuana delivery services makes being an medical marijuana doctor in Sacramento rather difficult. It should be no surprise, then, that there are no local medicinal cannabis physicians in Sacramento to prescribe you an medical marijuana card. To find a doctor for an in-person consultation, Yelp, leafly, and Weedmaps offer directories of medical professionals in the surrounding area that are willing to see patients on a walk-in or appointment basis to recommend medical cannabis. Some of the regulations for cannabis can be found at Prop 64, Prop 215, California medical marijuana rules, Medical Board California, MMP-FAQS – California Department of Public Health.
If you do not want to or are unable to travel to Sactown or another neighboring city, the only way to get a medical marijuana card is online. OneLoveMD offers a secure, quick and economical service to get you on your way. If you are renewing or are a new patient, for $39 dollars and from the comfort of your home, OneLoveMD can get you your MMJ card with the added benefit of a network of doctors and staffers working with you in all stages of the process, from getting a Sacramento County mmj evaluation to medical card to getting medicated.
The entire process, from intake form to consultation, takes around 15 minutes and is entirely done online (even the tele-consultation with a medical professional) and you will be emailed a pdf of your weed rec. The paper rec will arrive within a few days, but you are immediately able to use your rec to purchase herb in all of California’s dispensaries or via a delivery service. OneLoveMD even offers a wallet-sized MMJ card for a few bucks more so you won’t need to worry about losing the rec or carry it around. Applying for a MMJ card has never been easier!